Wednesday 14 January 2015

10 Facts About Myself.

Hello there,
I don't have the slightest idea on what I do on this, so I'm just kinda hoping for the best. I didn't really know what to write for my first post, so here's a few facts about myself.

1. I am a British 15 year old.

2. I am a gymnast. I pretty much dedicate my life to the sport, whether it be competing, training, coaching, or just being with the people I love most.

3. I am in fact representing Great Britain this year (2015) for a worldwide event named Gymnaestrada, I am rather excited.

4. My favourite food is most probably pizza (like every other person on the planet) but I also enjoy donuts and most fruits.

5. Peach Ice Tea is my life.

6. If I had a pet, it would be a Pug and he would be called Pascal

7. Music is a big part of my life (cringe/cheesy alert) It's helped me through some tough times even though it's not a physical thing, and I just find that bizarre.

8. 5 Seconds of Summer are in fact my most favourite people on the planet. Their music taste is incredible and they are such amazing people to have as idols.

9. Linked to the last post, I did meet 5SOS, hands down the best day of my life, ever.

10. And lastly, I am very easily impressed, about anything.

Well I hope this is an okay place to start, I guess.
So yeah, that's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. If you had a pet? If you've forgotten, you have Freddie...

    ReplyDelete